Monday, April 7, 2008

April 1st.

I love Chili's. They have yummy food. So that's where we went on my birthday for dinner with my Grandparents. Lauren dressed the boys in matching outfits. Monkey wore his "sunnies" the whole car ride there and for the first five or so minutes in the restaurant. He's freaking adorable. Little Bear was hungry - that's why he looks so mad.



Here is LB after he ate. He was looking out the windows - He looks this serious all the time...except for right before he eats when he looks mad (see above photo). haha.



Finally, here is me with Monkey making faces. It was a great birthday dinner and they even gave me a free Molten Chocolate cake with an extra big scoop of ice cream on top. Big enough that Lauren, Monkey and I couldn't even finish it. Which is saying a lot - because those things are almost always too good not to finish.

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh, those pictures are too cute! I love the middle one of LB. What a face! "sunnies". I've never heard of that word for sunglasses. Cool.

Mark and Cristin said...

yumm...now I want to go out and get me a molten lava cake! Glad you had a good birthday.

CORYNN AND JER said...

Those kids are too cute. I can't wait to have a second boy and dress them the same like that first picture! Cuteness!