
This dance is put on every year, only CES used to organize it so it wasn't at a stake center and a lot more people were invited because they had the money to hold such an event. So it's a Ball - only smaller this year than in year's past.
The guy proposed at the dance because that is where they met 2 years ago. Situational romance I suppose.
And now I've added a picture of my dress. I was wearing cute black flats (comfortable for dancing). And, yes, Alyssa's outfit was fantastic. You can't see her heels here but they are white with black polka dots and black bows on the toes - she has a most amazing shoe collection...too bad my feet are three sizes bigger than hers. boo.
2 comments:
You look awesome, love that color on you. Oh.. 3 sizes smaller than your shoe size.. that makes her my size! Too bad I live 2,100 miles away. :)
hi you look beautiful! that's a gorgeous outfit and i love your hair. lovely lovely lindsey.
Post a Comment