I've decided to try and institute a somewhat regular installment on my blog. This is the first one! huzzah! Basically I am really liking my hair today and I wanted to blog about it. But I decided to take this one a step further (ie, we are going to pretend that this isn't just about me being obsessed with my hair, but being happier about things on a larger, not-about-me-all-the-time scale).
So here's how it will play out (considering I actually remember to do this, which I think I will this time): I am going to write about something each week that I am extremely happy with or something I like regarding myself or my friends, life, job, etc., etc., etc. Maybe this will keep me in a more positive mindset - it is always good to think positively. Maybe this will get more input from people - comments and responses galore! Maybe this will fall to the wayside of the Blogiverse like so many tags and lists. But who cares? I certainly don't. At least it gives me something to post (for those of you who anxiously await each new and highly entertaining post of mine).
So, my hair.
It looks really good today, especially considering I fixed it yesterday for church and haven't touched it since. It's been a little rained on, slept on and played with by the somewhat questionably clean hands of an adorable two year old during my futile attempt to get him to nap on a Sunday afternoon (he was SO very close, I swear). This morning, I woke up late for work. I literally rolled out of bed, got dressed, put on a headband and tada! good hair!
I've always liked my hair and tried to treat it accordingly so it will continue to like me back. I work around the annoying swirly spots inherited from my family and in turn it curls and straightens when I ask it to. Sometimes I am not so nice to my hair - that usually involves a blow dryer.
So there you have it. I love my hair.
Thanks for enduring this post. Tune in next week for a special Utah edition of Now Featuring... as I am going to Utah and will surely have many things to be extremely happy about.
1 comment:
I always like your hair too. And I will like it even more when it's in Utah with me. That is all.
Post a Comment