Friday, April 25, 2008

This baby is the cutest baby of all babies.

I was holding LB last night trying to distract him from his hunger while Lauren was cooking us a delicious dinner. He was being such a happy baby and he started smiling all over the place. This was the first time I have seen his spontaneous smiling - and a lot of it. I decided it was time for a photo shoot (since he happened to be wearing an outfit that matched his "pretty" (that's what Monkey calls his big blanket - Bob-O is his little blanket). Here are the results:

Really. This picture kills me with cuteness. Those eyes. That smile. *swoon*

So serious.

He's even cute when it's blurry! Such talent!

I just love his little legs. They are soft and pudgy, just the way they should be.

And there's my Monkey looking oh so suave and handsome...ignore the binks, he's been having a rough couple of days.

There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this photo. If only I had the ability to pull out a Mr. T quote.

Monkey: Heavy, Zizi, heaaavvvy.

Can't you just see all the fun they'll have and all the trouble they'll get into?


Overall, pretty successful photo shoot, don't you think? I think we have a future male model on our hands - only he'll be the super intelligent kind who only does it to pay his way through Harvard and maybe on the side as he researches a cure for cancer. Those are some pretty high hopes for a 7 week old, eh?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yaks wanted to ask Monkey, "Wanna be binkie brothers?" I can't seem to wean that kid from the binks. HELP!!!

Amy said...

PS - that baby IS a darn cute baby, I must say. Doesn't surprise me, though. Great photo shoot, Lin!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Soooo cute.