Yesterday I stayed home from work. I slept through 3 alarms (by mistake) and the morning noises of everyone else in my house leaving for work. I woke up at 9:30 and just called into work - I'm sure they assumed this was going to be the case since I usually get to work at 8AM. Then I went back to sleep. I spent most of the day getting up and doing stuff for about 20-30 minutes then laying down and napping some more. It was what I needed (still need actually as a full day at work is quite exhausting at the mo') and it made me feel a little better.

Around lunch time, though, I got a text from Krissie asking if I was at work. I wasn't. Then she showed up at my house with ice cream! Seriously. How amazingly sweet was that? I felt horrible because I couldn't really swallow most of the ice cream - but the gesture and the visit made my week. She stayed around for a bit (luckily for her, it was my most awake and functioning bit of the day) and we just talked about stuff.
I miss my Krilifis when she is gone and I love that we can just be natural and happy with each other no matter how much time has passed. So, thanks again Krissie. I love you, you know.
1 comment:
Lilifin. I have to tell you a secret:
Being natural and easy around you is, quite frankly, impossible not to do.
I am sorry you are sick and I hope you feel better soon.
Institute tonight. I don't want to go. Really. I already told Christy (who I saw at Wal-mart today) that I wasn't going. But, I will in the end. Because of you. Because I love you.
Post a Comment