Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Thoughts

Tonight I get to have dinner (albeit painful) with two of my very good friends.

Tomorrow night my oldest nephew (Noah) is graduating from elementary school. Although this makes me feel old - I am quite happy for him and the very bright child he has become.

Friday night we are having a movie night. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a nice, relaxing movie night with friends.

My grandmother ate some Jello today! This is a very big accomplishment after colon surgery.

I almost have a package ready to send to Crin and Cristin. Corynn will be very happy to read this and I can't wait to get it mailed.

I'm one YSA activity down for the month of June - only one to go before I get a little teeny-tiny break from full-blown, majorly organized activities.

2 comments:

Meg said...

This makes me think of a song I heard from Damien Rice's cellist. "Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts will save me . . . " and then it went into this weird thing that was like, "Why do birds sing, when worms don't hear a thing?" Amazing. Also, I love you.

CORYNN AND JER said...

Hooray!