Sunday, June 29, 2008

I did a lot of stuff this weekend...

here's a list until I can post properly.

Friday.
Went to Chili's for dinner for Christy's going away/maybe staying party.
Acted goofy in public.

Saturday.
Overslept and didn't go to work like I planned.
Cleaned up my room.
Christy helped me reorganize my room (pictures to come).
Played with Bug for a few minutes.
Went to McDs to get the fourth Coca-Cola glass I needed.
Went out to dinner for Lauren's Birthday.
Had a terrible waiter.
Enjoyed hanging out with the girls.
Cuddled Bug.
Watched happily as my sissie enjoyed her night out.
Drove home.
Watched some awesome lightening storms (minus rain and thunder!)

Sunday.
Woke up.
Went to Church.
Planned on doing nothing all day.
Babysat the boys.
Decided to take them to the Temple to see Jennie, who is visiting from Utah.
Had fun at the temple with friends and adorable nephews.
Went to a YSA FHE.
Stopped for a bite at the Ostlund's (Krissie's house).
Came home with plans to sleep.
Sat and uploaded all the photos from the weekend onto facebook.

No comments: