What have I become? Truth is, nothing yet.
I'd be happy to wear a hat, especially if I could find something as cool as that white flower one. Does that mean we get to go shopping for them in London?
oh my amazing! i want to have a british wedding too! those were some of the most fabulous pictures ever.
Can I just say that it is a lot of work to catch up on reading your blog when I haven't looked at it in about 9 days! Phew!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'd be happy to wear a hat, especially if I could find something as cool as that white flower one. Does that mean we get to go shopping for them in London?
oh my amazing! i want to have a british wedding too! those were some of the most fabulous pictures ever.
Can I just say that it is a lot of work to catch up on reading your blog when I haven't looked at it in about 9 days! Phew!
Post a Comment