Thursday, July 3, 2008

difficult

I am learning a lot in this experiment of interactive blogging. Not only do YOU have to participate more, I have to blog more! and I have to keep it interesting! It's not as easy as you might think. But, today I am going to offer up some promises.

I am going to answer any question asked of me via blog. I will also comment on every post I read starting now (9AM). That includes my previously lurker-only zone blogs. So, strike while the iron is hot...ask me anything!

Also, that is a weird saying, "strike while the iron is hot." I'm betting it comes from blacksmiths? Who else strikes iron? hmmm.

And lastly, good job to all of you for voting in the polls! What a group of voters you are! haha. I didn't expect such a response so I am pleasantly surprised.

Stay tuned for a new upcoming weekly photo feature!

Until then, ask me some questions! Do it now!

1 comment:

Miri said...

who else strikes iron?

haha i love it.

(note: this is not a question, but a comment on how funny you are.)