How I Met Your Mother and Heroes "premiered" last night and it was like a giant sigh of relief for me.
Barney is totally in love with Robin and I predict that Robin applies for that new anchor job that Barney made her promise to apply for no matter what and that it means she would have to move away. Why else would they even put that into the equation? Plus, he needs a very large and urgent extenuating circumstance to bring him to his senses and encourage him to tell Robin he loves her!!
Also, I love Sarah Chalke and I really hope she is the mother. She's funny and she's a good fit for Ted.
And then there was Heroes. It's been so long since the show was last on, it took a little time for me to get back into the swing of things, but I did and boy did I call a lot of what happened. I'm glad they did a two hour opener though. One hour would not have been enough.
I don't really know how much to say in case someone out there hasn't seen the episode, but man we were given a lot of information. Mama Petrelli has visions of the future! Claire can no longer feel pain! "Nikki" is still a prostitute! Wait. That's not really news. I just have to say, I have not liked one single version of that character. She just drives me nuts.
Mohinder and Maya also drive me nuts. She dropped her accent very fast. She also did a very good job at picking out revealing and tarty clothing that is easily ripped off. Mohinder is just crazy and his actions have never supported all the beliefs and thoughts and morals he claims to have.
Parkman is starting to bore me. He needs a better story line. I also want to know where Mohinder shipped Molly off to. And where is Micah?
Peter and Nathan need to be toned down just a tiny bit. Other than that, I'm anxious to see what happens now that the future has been altered forever. AND I can't wait to see what happens when they find out they have an evil BROTHER! AND I want the background for Sylar. Please explain to me how Mama Petrelli had another baby and no one noticed. Seriously.
Oh there's so much more to talk about. I totally called it that Nathan was the only one who could see Linderman...although I think it was pretty obvious. The whole Claire on the table with her brain hanging out of her head thing just was icky. I want regular Peter to escape from the body of that criminal (who also used to be on Veronica Mars, woot!) and I think the future Ando that Hiro saw is actually future Peter pretending to be Ando (or some other "hero" who can shape shift).
Basically, I'm really excited for this season. I hope the heroes can stop the villains and I hope that Nikki or Tracy or whoever gets killed off once and for all.
The End.
2 comments:
And...of course my computer crashed last night. I was so excited to watch it today. Maybe it's not meant to be.
I Suited Up! I am glad to know that the tradition hasn't died. I even had some chips and dip in honor of you!
I am so deliciously pleased about Robin and Barney. He is too cute about the whole thing.
I actually hate Stella. I really don't like her. I didn't like her as Eliot either. I don't know why. She just irritates me.
Besides that though, I am so excited for the new season. I've loved this show since episode one and I will continue to love it and talk about it. I laughed out loud so many times.
I miss you! Soon we will be HIMYM suiting up together in provo! Whoo Hoo!
Post a Comment