Monday, July 27, 2009

um....

I completely forgot to include the part of that post that related to the title.

I was sanding the rocking chair out in the garage today. The chair has been out in the garage for who knows how long, but I just grabbed it and started sanding. While I was sanding I noticed some spider webs, but they looked kind of broken already so I assumed they would be empty. I was wrong. I sanded the whole top part of the chair then turned it over to clean up the cobwebs and there was a big ol' icky spider crawling on the chair. I screamed a little and ran inside to ask someone to kill it.

I don't usually scream, but it caught me off guard and it was kind of large. Well, Wil couldn't find it so I fully expect the thing to stalk me. Ugh.

1 comment:

CORYNN AND JER said...

Heh... we watched "Arachnophobia" last night.