Sunday, August 2, 2009

painting stuff

So we spent the weekend painting the townhouse.

First of all, Lauren and Wil bought a townhouse. Do you all know how many stairs are involved in a townhouse? TONS. We spent half the weekend going up and down the stairs. We are going to have rockin' calf and thigh muscles in no time.

Now on to the painting. We set out to at least finish all the bedrooms since we lost a whole day with settlement being pushed back to Friday. When we left the house to head back to Maryland, we had the two small bedrooms finished and the master bath. The living room is 3/4 of the way finished and the kitchen is about 1/2 done. It's all looking really nice.

And now pictures of the finished rooms:

My room/office/nursery. This was the one brown that Wil, Lauren and I all liked and it looks really good in the room...and it makes me hungry for Hershey bars because that is the exact color of Hershey bars.

The boys' room. Red and khaki (toasted cashew). It looks so nice and Monkey is very excited about his red bedroom.

Lauren and Wil's bathroom. It's orange (or "wet coral"). There will be some sort of vinyl or pattern or something.

2 comments:

Megs said...

That is one classtastic house. I wasn't sure how I felt about it when I saw your text, but of course I shouldn't have doubted you. I'm excited to see more pictures when you decorate it.

Mimi said...

Looks really nice!