Friday, October 23, 2009

Best Post Ever.

If you have ignored all the other awesome things I have shared with you since starting this blog, well now is the time to pay attention.

Annie shared this link with me so she gets the pleasure of being an example. What you do is you input some stuff in the box. A sentence, a blog post, whatever. Here is my original text:

Annie is the most amazing person in the world. She rocks. I hope she doesn't mind that I sat on her bed when we were roommates in college.

When you are done, you can submit the text with a smaller dictionary or a larger dictionary depending on how many words you want to be made available.

This is what I got with the larger dictionary:

N+1

Annie is the most amazing persona in the worm. She rockers. I hopeful she doesn't minder that I sat on her bedbug when we were roosts in collie.

N+2

Annie is the most amazing personage in the worrier. She rockeries. I hopper she doesn't mine that I sat on her bedchamber when we were roosters in colliery.

N+3

Annie is the most amazing personality in the worry. She rockets. I horde she doesn't minefield that I sat on her bedfellow when we were roots in collision.

N+4

Annie is the most amazing personnel in the worship. She rods. I horizon she doesn't miner that I sat on her bedpan when we were ropes in colloquialism.

N+5

Annie is the most amazing perspective in the worshipper. She rodents. I hormone she doesn't mineral that I sat on her bedpost when we were rosaries in colloquium.

N+6

Annie is the most amazing persuasion in the worth. She rodeos. I horn she doesn't minesweeper that I sat on her bedroll when we were roses in colloquy.

N+7

Annie is the most amazing perversion in the wound. She rogues. I hornet she doesn't miniature that I sat on her bedroom when we were rosebuds in colon.

N+8

Annie is the most amazing pervert in the wraith. She roles. I horoscope she doesn't minibus that I sat on her bedsitter when we were rosettes in colonel.

N+9

Annie is the most amazing peseta in the wrangle. She rolls. I horror she doesn't minicab that I sat on her bedspread when we were rosters in colonial.

N+10

Annie is the most amazing peso in the wrapper. She rollers. I horse she doesn't minim that I sat on her bedstead when we were rostrums in colonialist.

N+11

Annie is the most amazing pessary in the wrapping. She romen. I horsefly she doesn't minimum that I sat on her bee when we were rotas in colonist.

N+12

Annie is the most amazing pessimist in the wreath. She romances. I horseman she doesn't mining that I sat on her beech when we were rotations in colonnade.

N+13

Annie is the most amazing pest in the wreck. She romantics. I horseshoe she doesn't minion that I sat on her beef when we were rotors in colony.

N+14

Annie is the most amazing pesticide in the wrecker. She romps. I horsewhip she doesn't minister that I sat on her beefburger when we were rotters in colorcast.

N+15

Annie is the most amazing pestilence in the wren. She rondos. I horsewoman she doesn't ministry that I sat on her beehive when we were rotundas in colossus.


Oh boy. I tried to narrow those results down to my favorites, but I couldn't pick a favorite. I also just laughed so hard I am now crying. This thing is the best invention ever. My life is better having found it and yours should be too.

No comments: