Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Giant Journaling Update

So here are some more of my GJ pages for your viewing pleasure. Some of you have seen these before, but oh well. :) Hopefully I will get a scanner one day and the pictures of these won't be so crappy, but for now, this will have to do. I am working on an Office page at the moment with plans for a new music/lyrics page, Harry Potter pages, a Hairspray page, and finishing up a few that I've left undone. There's always random ones thrown in there as well.

This one is from the last GJ party I had with the girls in Utah before moving home to Maryland. I love it. Mandy painted the whole page orange and left a sweet note, Miri drew the ever popular elephant butt which is accompanied by Megan's cannibal/monkey/Dr. Seuss character and Jennie's stick figure Satan (who apparently hates himself), and Elise drew an awesome picture of me having a great hair day. I miss my friends and can't wait to have a GJ party with them in 3 weeks!


This was done on a snowy day at Krissie's house. We watched a Project Runway marathon on Bravo. The page next to this one in my book has Pablo from the Backyardigans and The Wonder Pets - the two shows I love to watch with Monkey. He likes to shake it with me when the Backyardigans sing and dance.

Best ice cream ever. This page is for Amorino's in Paris. I always got Pistachio and Strawberry, hence the green and pink blobs. It makes me crave that ice cream every time I look at it. Yum.

This is the first page of my England/Paris pages. They didn't all turn out so amazing, but they are done so I am happy. This is probably my favorite. It took me a while as I Mod Podged the entire flag. The blue triangles were the toughest bit.

And finally, one of my favorite layouts. This is a Krissie and Lindsey inside joke kind of page. My favorite part is the Eiffel Tower with the "We will always have Paris" quote. This happened in January at a New Year's dance - five months before we went to the actual Eiffel Tower. The dance had a "Evening in Paris" theme. It sucked. The live band was impossible to dance to and the fake Eiffel Tower was just strange. But we sat on a bench eating grapes, mocking people, and dreaming of really going to Paris. That fake Paris is the one we will always have. The real Paris was just a bonus.

No comments: