look at this. seriously.
Jamie got one for her birthday. Is she a big fan of Peter Pan, you may ask? Perhaps she likes to collect things? That would be a resounding no. Sure, Peter Pan is a good movie and a lovely story and she owns the movie. But I own the movie Armageddon. This does not mean I would like a five pound statue depicting a scene from that movie to treasure forever. Also, Jamie hates knick knacks. We won't even get into how much this sucker cost. It's made out of the same stuff they use to make airplane windows. That means not only is it huge and heavy - it's virtually indestructible!! yay!! And it's from her in-laws so there's no getting rid of it (and believe me, she's already tried to do so with as much tact as humanly possible). So there you go. And if you are looking at these pictures thinking, "it's not so bad," you are wrong. Trust me.
2 comments:
Laughed out loud like a loon in the library when I read this one. Very nearly snorted. Um...yes I'm awesome. And I'm also checking the Armageddon fan sites for your Christmas present as we speak.
when i posted the first version of this last night at Jamie's house I hit publish and said "there. Megan and Miri will definitely enjoy this one." oh the joy of in-laws.
Post a Comment