This blog is called "Fashion is Spinach," which reminds me of the quote wall...specifically the quote, "Celery is porn."
There's an explanation and clear connection between celery and porn (you use more calories than you get when you eat celery - porn takes more from you than it gives, therefore celery is LIKE porn ergo celery IS porn). I'm curious to know how fashion is spinach? Are we talking in terms of Popeye? If we open up a can of fashion will it suddenly make us posh and glamorous? If so, where can I purchase said can? If I mix fashion with artichoke hearts and cream cheese will it too make a tres delish side dish that is yummy with chicken or steak? More importantly, does it work the other way around? Will we soon be seeing top fashion models walking down the runway in spinach-esque outfits? Will it be leafy green or frozen?
So many questions...
1 comment:
hahahahaha lindsey you're funny. i like you.
a hug.
Post a Comment