Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More evidence that I have a clone...

Friday night I watched the kiddos (minus Noah) and, like always, I pulled out my camera and the princess and I played the Camera Game. The Camera Game is one of my favorite things to do and I'll play with anyone who is willing. My niece is always willing and has recently started coming up with her own variety of faces. She'll pose and say, "take this one." When we first started playing this game on Friday I was watching the faces she was making and trying to coordinate - then I just got so distracted that I had a hard time doing that. She was being so silly and fun AND she was making MY faces which was so funny for me to watch.


Here's me:






Here's she:




Here's us:






That right there would be a face I make all the time when I play the camera game. See my first picture in this post. It's freaky.





I pretty much just love being her friend.

No comments: