Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking a ride on the motorboat

I lurk on many blogs. In my travels I have encountered many new and wondrous things. What, pray tell, is THE most wondrous thing I have encountered?

The Motorboat. Hands down. No contest.

Witness the magic and the wonder and next time you have a camera, spread the love.

I took many photos of myself doing the motorboat and this is by far the best of the lot. I look so confused in all the others.

This one was accompanied by a sound that closely resembled a moose call. It was amazingness squared.

Even the kids are in on it...and really good at it. This was the first and only attempt!

John is the reigning king of the motorboat.



Love. It. It's all about the eyes. You can tell a lot about a woman by her eyes.

**I feel compelled to add that these are hard to take...It's extremely hard to make this sound with your mouth when you are laughing and you can't help but laugh because it's so silly and the photos are so funny. So when you get a good one, you feel so accomplished and proud!

No comments: