As an addition, I'm going to explain a little more about the Kirsten Dunst thing. She can bug me a lot in the wrong role, but she has done a good job picking movies in the past where her skill matches exactly what the role calls for. Kind of like Keanu Reeves. Not a good actor, but he was perfect in The Matrix because of the type of character Neo was supposed to be. Hopefully that makes sense.
Now on to more important matters.
Matt Damon. Ah. Matt Damon. I go back and forth between which I prefer (Matt or Ben?) but I think Matt probably stands out and, not gonna lie, it's totally because Ben dated JLO. Although I really like the current version of Ben Affleck. It's like he's finally an adult...and he married Jennifer Garner.

Anyway, on with the list.
Movies I have seen: Mystic Pizza, Field of Dreams (apparently he was an extra?), School Ties, Courage Under Fire, Chasing Amy, The Rainmaker, Good Will Hunting, Saving Private Ryan, Rounders, Dogma, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Titan A.E., The Legend of Bagger Vance, Finding Forrester, Ocean's Eleven, The Majestic, The Bourne Identity, Stuck on You, Jersey Girl, The Bourne Supremacy, Ocean's Twelve, The Brothers Grimm, and The Bourne Ultimatum.
I suppose I will probably see Ocean's Thirteen at some point. And I must mention the episode of Will & Grace he was on (he was pretending to be gay so he could audition for a gay chorus that was traveling to Europe and Jack makes Grace hit on him to "expose" him, but the chorus still chooses him over Jack - It's a hilarious episode - he sings "Let's Hear it for the Boys"). Again, I'll also mention that a lot of the R rated were on TV and therefore not ones I would necessarily recommend.
What I will recommend is The Rainmaker, if you haven't seen it, you should because it's good and he's very good in it.
That movie leads me to the next actress.Claire Danes.
Movies I have seen: Little Women (apparently I really like the actors in this movie), How to Make an American Quilt, To Gillian on her 37th Birthday, Romeo and Juliet, Princess Mononoke, The Rainmaker, Les Miserables, The Mod Squad, Brokedown Palace, Stage Beauty, The Family Stone, Evening and Stardust.
AND - of course, the reason why I love her - My So Called Life. Oh how I love that show. and Jordan Catalano.

I really love that version of Romeo and Juliet. I had a little shakespeare crush on that play in 8th and 9th grade and read it several times then the movie came out somewhere in the middle of all that and I loved it even more. I like how it's filmed and I like that they didn't just adapt the story and make a cheesy teen film (ala 10 Things I Hate About You and She's the Man - although I like those movies too, for completely different reasons), but they kept the Shakespeare and they created an amazing soundtrack for it. I really do just love this movie.
I also like her because she kind of just does stuff. She acted when she was younger, then took a little break and went to school and did a couple of smaller films and now she just stays really low key and seems to choose movies she enjoys.
Alright, until the next installment...
No comments:
Post a Comment