So, I went to my ten year high school reunion last Saturday. I went because Maya (my best friend since I was 10) said she was going. As most of you know, I skipped my senior year of high school. I have always been very honest about my dislike for the three years I spent in high school, but all the same, these were people I knew for the first 17 years of my life and I was totally and utterly curious to see them again up close after 10 years. Of course, Facebook makes things a little different since we all pretty much stalk each other, but it was actually a really fun night and after the initial, inevitable, awkwardness, I had a good time.
And now for pictures.

Maya and me before heading out for the night.
Taking pictures at her parent's house all prom-like (except our style now far exceeds our prom stylings from the year 2000, thank goodness).

Another friend of ours went with us. Here's Maya, Megan and me taking photo booth pictures.

I had no idea what faces they were making. I'm making my "I have no idea what we are doing" face.

What.

I am now doubly determined to have a photo booth at my wedding. Perhaps even tripley. Yes. I just made up that word. Tripley.

Maya and I towards the end of the night. I was a nice friend and cut out Megan's face because she had no idea I was taking a picture and it showed.

I got tired of wearing my name tag, so I loaned it out.

And then every one but me was "tipsy." And the pictures got more weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment