Friday, April 13, 2012

It's been a busy first quarter

I quit my job three weeks ago.

Long story short (for the sake of my sanity and being professional), my situation turned from being very positive to being very stressful and a bit unhealthy. For various reasons, I stuck it out for as long as possible. Finally, my mom asked me to take some time to help her take care of my Grandmother, who needs a lot more attention these days, and my Grandad, who just needs a fun visit with someone from time to time.

So now I'm looking for something new, helping out with my family and moving back to my parent's house (which is closer to DC and better paying jobs). I'm totally freaked out. haha.

Most of all, I don't know what I'll do without my boys, not to mention my sister. It's been so long since I've gone without seeing them every single day. I am pretty much trying not to think about it.

2 comments:

A Christy Production said...

You'll be fine cause you're tough :)

Unknown said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained. Poly Viscose Melange