I'm experimenting with a tumblr. I really want to blog more often - I need the outlet. But the way social media (I kind of hate that phrase, but it's useful) works now and the amount of time I am on my phone, I would rather get my thoughts out there as I am thinking them. Also, I post to Instagram all the time and it's so easy to use that to post and share photos. I am rethinking it all, guys. I'm tired of Facebook (yet can't pull myself away just in case something interesting pops up) and twitter sometimes feels like the same stuff over and over. I'm tired of looking at the same designs and templates and posts and I'm generally bored by what I even have to say.
I bore myself.
That's lame.
So, I'm not giving up on blogger...I still love this blog...I just want to see if the grass is green over at tumblr and if it could be the answer I'm looking for. That is, posting to all the places I love with as much ease as possible. (Lazy) My tumblr isn't even all that different than this blog - because it is just an extension...a kid sister tagging along for the fun in a way.
If you are interested you can pop over to http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lilifin and check out what I end up posting. If you aren't interested, it's all going to pop up by itself on Facebook so you can just ignore it there.
Here we go!
2 comments:
Why won't tumblr let me see it? I even tried to sign in and it denied me permission, because apparently I am a spambot or something. Hmm.
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained. Organic Cotton Melange
Post a Comment