Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pink Eye and The Drool

After I visited Mike and Jamie in California, I came home to a busy house.  Some family visited and my sister and the boys came to stay for six weeks.  I also got a job, which is still a temporary position, but it's a great job and close to home.  Then we had all sorts of stuff going on, family parties, visiting friends, and swimming.  Not to mention, end of summer sickness.  The boys were so very nice to share that with me (hence the title, Squish and I have pink eye and he's teething - we are sickness super heroes).  I was also without internet for about two months and, you guys, I almost died. haha. Not really. I just needed to be dramatic.  So I have a lot of catching up to do, and since Lauren and the boys are leaving this weekend (boo!), I will soon have all sorts of time on my hands.

No comments: