Friday, May 30, 2008

Now Featuring...

He's single now. That's what made me happy this week. Because he's attainable? No. Because I thought his gf was bad for him/ugly/a horrible person? Not at all, in fact, she seemed to be very nice and pretty. Because it makes more sense for him to be the quintessential bachelor? Yes.

Also. I feel a little bad that my initial thought was, "oh. good." when I read the article proclaiming their break up. But just a little.

2 comments:

Krilafis said...

Ha!

That is hilar-rious. I like the way that word is separated. It makes you say (hill-ar-rious) and it makes me happy.

Also, funny that you should mention George Cloony being single and loving that he is. You my friend, if he was attainable, would be the one to attain him. He is too much for this old girl.

Good on ya mate.

Krilafis said...

Also, my Macbook arrives tomorrow. I am scurrying around to get things ready for him but I still don't have a name.