Top 5 Things I Don't Miss About School
5. going to early morning classes
4. the testing center
3. The HFAC
2. papers. endless papers.
1. constantly feeling like a procrastinator
Top 5 Places in London
5. The Underground (we liked guessing the ethnicity of the performers before we saw them)
4. The National Gallery
3. Portobello Road
2. The National Portrait Gallery
1. Covent Garden
Top 5 Somewhat Non-Cheesy Love Songs
5. Comfortable/Love Song for No One - John Mayer
4. The Luckiest - Ben Folds (Megan's right, it just stands the test of time)
3. Ache For You - Ben Lee
2. I'll Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
1. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Top 5 Favorite Albums
(as in I like every song on the CD and listen repeatedly without getting tired of the music - not including soundtracks/musicals - it was REALLY hard to choose, but I went with CDs that I've had for years and still listen to on a regular basis)
5. The Madding Crowd - Ninedays
4. Closing Time - Semisonic
3. The Blue Album - Weezer
2. Rooney - Rooney/North - Something Corporate (I bought these the same summer)
1. Give Up - The Postal Service
Top 5 Movies (with loose Sub-categories)
Disney Animated
5. Cinderella
4. Hercules
3. Aladdin
2. Robin Hood
1. Sleeping Beauty
Comedy
5. Mystery Men
4. Billy Madison
3. Taladega Nights
2. The Benchwarmers
1. Better Off Dead
Fantasy
5. Prince Caspian
4. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
3. Stardust
2. Penelope
1. Labyrinth
Action
5. Armageddon
4. Gone in 60 Seconds
3. 3:10 to Yuma
2. The Bourne Identity
1. Two Towers
Drama/Suspense/Independent
5. The Rainmaker
4. Atonement
3. Signs
2. Millions
1. Say Anything
Movies I Shouldn't Like But I Do Anyway
5. Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
4. Son in Law
3. Josie and the Pussycats
2. Bring It On
1. She's the Man
Musicals
5. Phantom of the Opera
4. Singing in the Rain
3. Bye Bye Birdie
2. Across the Universe
1. Hairspray
Classics
5. Lover Come Back
4. High Society
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Charade
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's (I could make a whole Top 5 list just for Audrey Hepburn movies - something like this:
5. My Fair Lady
4. How to Steal a Million
3. Wait Until Dark
2. Funny Face
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's/Charade (Still can't pick an absolute favorite)
Top 5 Projects I've Finished
5. A quilt for Monkey
4. Wooden locker
3. Treasure chest
2. Tutus
1. My polka dot dress
Top 5 Actor Crushes
5. George Clooney
4. Colin Firth
3. John Krazinski
2. James McAvoy
1. Christian Bale
Top 5 Favorite Actresses (Contemporary)
5. Kirsten Dunst (older stuff - nothing lately)
4. Sandra Bullock
3. Kristin Chenoweth
2. Jennifer Garner
1. Zooey Deschanel
Top 5 Favorite Actresses (Classic)
5.
4.
3. Doris Day
2. Debbie Reynolds
1. Audrey Hepburn
Top 5 Adolescent Novels
5. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
4. Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison
3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
1. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Top 5 Book Series
5. A Wrinkle in Time, etc.
4. Georgia Nicolson 1-8
3. Twilight, etc.
2. Harry Potter 1-7
1. The Chronicles of Narnia
Top 5 Concerts I've Seen
5. HFStival/Tibetan Freedom Concert - if only for the memories
4. Dave Matthews Band
3. Maroon 5 at UVSC
2. Something Corporate/Yellowcard at The Venue
1. U2 - Salt Lake 2005
Top 5 Fictional Crushes (Books)
5.
4. Robbie Turner - Atonement
3. Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
2. Edward Cullen, Twilight
1. Caspian, The Chronicles of Narnia
Top 5 Fictional Crushes (Movies/TV)
5. Dmitri/Prince Philip - Anastasia/Sleeping Beauty
4. Johnny/Max (James McAvoy) - Penelope
3. Jim - The Office
2. Ned, The Pie Maker - Pushing Daisies
1. Lloyd Dobbler - Say Anything
Top 5 T.V. Shows
5. Alias
4. Gilmore Girls
3. Heroes
2. The Office
1. Pushing Daisies
Top 5 Foods I Hate
5. Brussel Sprouts
4. Carrots
3. Eggplant
2. Ketchup
1. Mushrooms
Top 5 Words Of Which I Have an Irrational Hatred
I can't bring myself to make this list because I don't want to reread the words I hate over and over again.
Top 5 OCD-like Qualities
5. I count my fingers repeatedly
4. I line things up according to size/height
3. I like things to be even
2. I like volumes to be set on even numbers (if applicable)
1. I eat M&Ms (skittles, any colored candy really) two by two sorted by color
Top 5 Superhero Movies
5. Sky High
4. Batman Forever
3. Spiderman
2. Ironman
1. Batman Begins
Top 5 Names I've used for inanimate objects
5. Dell (old laptop)
4. Blue Baby (my baby doll. she's blue. original, eh?)
3. Clifford (my red Corolla)
2. Bullet (my gray Prius)
1. Cheese (my Mac)
Top 5 Places to Visit
5. Utah
4. California
3. Paris
2. Cape Cod
1. London
Top 5 People to Visit
5. Louise
4. Megan
3. Miri
2. Corynn
1. My Grandparents
Top 5 Snacks and/or Desserts
5. Peach Pleasure Jamba Juice
4. Cookies and Cream Milk Shake from Chic-Fil-A
3. Chocolate Lava Cake at Chili's
2. Pistachio Ice Cream with Strawberries
1. Chips and Dip
Top 5 Home Cooked Meals
5. Mom's Lasagna; Spinach Casserole; Garlic Bread
4. My Chicken Parmesean; Angel Hair Pasta; Asparagus
3. Lauren's Mediterranean Turkey Burgers; Pitas and Hummus
2. Mom's Meatloaf; Mashed Potatoes; Corn
1. Gram's Spaghetti with Meatballs; Salad; Garlic Bread
Top 5 (American) Restaurants and What I Order There
5. Melting Pot - Everything
4. Cafe Rio - Cafe Rio Salad with Chicken and Tomatillo dressing
3. Mexico - Chimichangas (sp?) or Taco and Tamale with rice and beans; Cheese dip
2. Chilis - Boneless Shanghai Wings; Side Salad
1. CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) - Thai Crunch Salad;Hummus
Top 5 of Megan's Top 5's
5. Top 5 Places in London
4. Top 5 Playlists I've Made
3. Top 5 Somewhat Non-Cheesy Love Songs
2. Top 5 Ways to Leave Your Lover
1. Top 5 Words Of Which I Have an Irrational Hatred
Top 5 Blogs to Lurk for Inspiration
5. Design Mom
4. Oh Happy Day
3. Coochicoos
2. Etsy
1. Tangled and True
Top 5 Songs to Sing When I'm Alone in My Car
5. I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany
4. Walking on Sunshine
3. Another Day from the Rent soundtrack
2. Happiness is a Warm Gun by The Beatles
1. Total Eclipse of the Heart
Top 5 Blog Posts I've Written
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
Top 5 Blog Posts I've Read
5. Clay Laughing - So freakin' cute.
4. Hip Hop - Thanks Cristin and Mark
3. Hair Styles - Because this is a happy reminder of how funny Annie is.
2. Zizi - that's right, because what better topic is there then me?
1. This is just to say - because those poems really make me laugh
Top 5 Female Singers (that I've been listening to most recently, no order)
5. Rachel Yamagata
4. Kimya Dawson (Juno Soundtrack)
3. Imogen Heap
2. Carole King (Tapestry)
1. Ingrid Michaelson
Top 5 Male Singers/Bands (that I've been listening to most recently, no order)
5. David Cook
4. The Rocket Summer
3. Ben Folds
2. The Postal Service
1. Rufus Wainwright
Top 5 Actors (Classic)
5. Dick Van Dyke - does he count? haha.
4. Gene Kelly
3. James Garner
2. Gregory Peck
1. Cary Grant
Top 5 Nicknames I've been given
5. Lindsey Lou Who/Lindsey Loodle/Lindsey Lou (M&M, etc./Bonnie)
4. Scooter Pie (Crin "because I hate scooter pies")
3. Lindle (Jamie &Mike/Ben)
2. Susie (Family)
1. Zizi (Monkey)
Top 5 Quotes (Categories of some kind)
2 comments:
ooh you have some of the same ones i've been planning! we are definitely on the same wavelength.
People are going Top 5 crazy! I love all of yours but I think I am going to stick to just playing Top 5 whenever I am bored.
Also, thanks to the book you lent me. I am on a Truth kick. I love that game.
It's better than Truth or Dare.
Way better.
Post a Comment