Someone got us all started on the "which Disney princess are you" quiz and I just wanted to put all the outcomes here. I like that we are all pretty much a different princess. I also like that Ryan took the quiz and got the Mulan character traits. I'm not sure if Mark or Cristin took the quiz...can anyone clear that one up? Did I forget anyone here?
Lauren and Ryan: Mulan - Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love. (this is funny because of the statement in italics. Ryan is a boy and Lauren is definitely a girly girl)
Corynn: Aurora/Sleeping Beauty - Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
Cristin and/or Mark: Jasmine - Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate. (I like to think that Mark answered this because of the idea that society has put him into a "guilded cage." That darn society.)
Dee and Heidi: Pocahontas - Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement. (I think this one fits them both nicely.)
Me: Belle - Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your appearance. Also, you make judgments of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen. (Is this kind of calling me judgmental? At least I can "make things happen," woot!)
2 comments:
Yes, you missed me, and fitting enough-I was Mulan as well.:)
I always get Jasmine. Once my roommates and I all decided to take the princess quiz on the Sleeping Beauty DVD, but instead of answering questions as to who we were, we answered them as to what we liked in girls. So there it is, I'm in love with Jasmine (though it's hardly a secret).
Post a Comment