"Hopefully, the next thing I do will not be action based, but likewise won't be Jane Austen-y and won't be 'Atonement'-y and won't be 'Last King'-y, and won't be anything that I've done before," McAvoy says. "I just want to keep trying to do new things."The funny part? The fact he said "Jane Austen-y," "Atonement-y," and "Last King-y" and the fact that they printed it just like that.
Also blame Megan for going to London without me. I'm sure there will be a few posts regarding things I would like to say to her but can't because she doesn't have a cell phone or isn't on IM. Someday, though, the two of us will go together and it will be great fun. I missed The Globe the first time around - but I'm pretty sure that's something that would be fun times 10 with Megan (as opposed to just fun) due to her incredible love and knowledge of all things Shakespearean.
Also, James McAvoy does a pretty spot on Ryan Seacrest impersonation:And here's a happy surprise! James McAvoy was on The Daily Show Monday night (which I listen to the day after online). That should make work a little more enjoyable.
1 comment:
I'd like to make it know that I think this hot Scottish man (and oh, the accent is wonderful...I love scotsmen.) would have been much better for Edward than Cedric Diggory's dude. A MUCH better Edward.
Post a Comment