Friday, October 3, 2008

everyone is doing it.

I am a fan of voting. I think everyone should vote.

I also think it's funny how they advertise voting - like PSA's telling you not to do drugs or to practice abstinence.

Here are some of your fave celebrities using reverse psychology, logic and peer pressure!!



And I haven't posted a Colbert clip in a while.

3 comments:

Miri said...

haha lindsey i love that celebrity video. i was determined to be annoyed with it at first, because generally my policy on celebrities getting involved with politics is to be annoyed, but i couldn't help liking it about halfway through. they wore me down. :) good old celebs.

Megs said...

Favorite moments from the celeb video: "I don't care about the economy. I have so much money!" And also, "You should literally register while you're pooping, if you have a computer." Awesome.

Christy Franklin said...

i also think that only people who actually vote are allowed to complain about how much they hate who is in office.